Mobility at SUA in Nitra is carried out on the basis of the development of the epidemic situation and in accordance with the current conditions and restrictions entered into force in the Slovak Republic at the time of mobility realization.
- mobility at SUA in Nitra under Erasmus+ program (KA103, KA107) is implemented according to the rules of the program, which applies to outgoing students and staff of SUA in Nitra, as well as to incoming students and staff from foreign institutions
- mobility under other programs (National Scholarship Program, CEEPUS, on the basis of bilateral agreements,...) will be dealt with individually, for current information contact the responsible person for these programs
- mobility of foreign students for study under Erasmus + can be implemented after 4 October 2021
- all foreign students and staff coming within the mobility programs, as well as other persons from abroad, are obliged to register in the eHranica form before coming to the territory of the Slovak Republic
- exceptions to mandatory domestic isolation are listed on the website korona.gov.sk
- compulsory domestic isolation does not have to be completed by students who:
Have permanent or temporary residence in Slovakia and at the same time:
- have the status of full-time university student and have a certificate issued by a higher education institution,
- are under the age of 26,
- students must demonstrate a confirmation with a negative antigen or RT-PCR test result not older than 7 days.
- the student dormitories of the SUA in Nitra do not allow to pass quarantine (home isolation) in any student dormitory of the SUA in Nitra. A foreign student is obliged to carry out domestic isolation at his/her own expense in another accommodation facility.
We recommend monitoring border restrictions and conditions of entry into countries on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (https://www.mzv.sk/cestovanie-a-konzularne-info) or on the website of the European Union (https://reopen.europa.eu/en/).
During the stay in the Slovak Republic, it is necessary to follow the COVID AUTOMAT (System for monitoring the development of the epidemic and taking anti-epidemic measures depending on the intensity of the spread of SARS-CoV-2) and valid regulations of the Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic.
Covid automat and current decrees of the Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic are published on the university's website.
This information has an informative character and is updated according the current situation. For individual consultations, please always contact the responsible person. Every person interested in mobility is obliged to follow the current situation and instructions valid for the country, institution and period of his stay in the Slovak Republic.