Application for Erasmus+ Traineeships for the academic year 2018/2019
DEADLINE: 3 March, 2018 -28 March, 2018 until 12.00
After this date the electronic system will be closed and it will not be possible to submitt the application!
I. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE TRAINEESHIPS
1. Eligible applicants
Students of all levels of study (Bachelor, Master and PhD.) may apply for the traineeship mobility. The traineeship must begin and be completed within one year after graduation.
2. Location of the traineeship
Traineeship can be realized in any public or private organization active in the labor market, for example
- public or private enterprise, small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- public authorities at local, regional or national level;
- social partners or other representatives of working life, including chambers of commerce and craft / professional associations and trade unions;
- Research Institute;
- school / institute / training center (at any level from pre-school to upper secondary education, including vocational and adult education);
- non-profit organization, associations, NGOs;
- body providing advice on the choice of profession, professional advice and information services;
- higher education institution of the country participating in the program with allocated ECHE Charter.
in program countries:
- 28 EU Member States
- EFTA / EEA countries (Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein (Switzerland is still suspended)
- candidate countries: Turkey, Macedonia
Traineeships cannot be implemented in the EU institutions and other EU bodies including specialized agencies (a full list is available on http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/index_en.htm) or in organizations that manage EU programs e.g. National Agencies.
The mobility for traineeship must take place in different country than the country of the sending institution and the country in which the student is accommodated during studies.
3. Duration of the mobility for traineeship
Duration of the mobility for traineeship: 2-12 months in the period from 1 June, 2018 to 30 September, 2019.
The student can realize the mobility several times, up to a maximum total duration of 12 months for each level of study (including Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Study and for Traineeship, respectively nobilities within the LLP Erasmus program )
For example: If a bachelor student realized during the first year 3-month traineeship mobility within LLP and in the second year 7-month study mobility, he can still carry out Erasmus + traineeship mobility lasting 2 months.
4. Financial support
To cover the extra costs for traineeship mobilty abroad the student receives a contribution from the European Commission in the form of grant in EUR per month by country:
Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, FYROM-Macedonia
5. Contact persons
prof. JUDr. Anna Bandlerová, PhD., firstname.lastname@example.org, 037/641 5729
Contact persons in the International Relations Office:
Mgr. Zuzana Kunová, email@example.com, 037/6415482
Mgr. Eva Trabalíková, firstname.lastname@example.org, 037/641 5519
- Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resources
Ing. Ján Gažo, PhD., Vice-Dean for International Relations
Jan.Gazo@uniag.sk, 037/641 4245, Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding, pavilion AA, 4th floor
Contact person: Ing. Eva Demjanová, PhD., Eva.Demjanova@uniag.sk, 037/641 5860
- Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Sciences
prof. Ing. Miroslava Kačániová, PhD.
Miroslava.Kacaniova@uniag.sk, 037/641 4494, Department of Microbiology, Pavilion AZ, 3rd floor,
- Faculty of Econommics and Management
doc. Ing. Natália Turčeková, PhD., Vice-Dean for International Relations Natalia.Turcekova@uniag.sk, 037/641 5897, Dean`s Office of the Faculty, pavilion AS, 1st floor
- Faculty of European Studies and Regional Development
JUDr. Lucia Palšová, PhD., Lucia.Palsova@uniag.sk, 037/641 5079, Department of Law, Farská street
Contact person: Ing. Veronika Dalkovičová, Veronika.Dalkovicova@uniag.sk, 037/ 641 5512
- Faculty of Horticulture and Landscape Engineering
Ing. Mária Bihuňová, PhD., Vice-Dean for International Relations
Maria.Bihunova@uniag.sk, 037/ 641 5425, Department of Garden and Landscape Architecture,
pavilion TD, Tulipánová street, ground floor
- Faculty of Engineering
Ing. Katarína Kollárová, PhD., Vice-Dean for International Relations
Katarina.Kollarova@gmail.com, 037/ 641 5408, Dean`s Office, Pavilion M, 1.st floor
II. APPLICATION FORM
You complete the application form ONLINE. After submitting the application form the system displays the status “SENT”. Then you print the application form and bring together with the annexes to the International Relations Office to Mgr. Zuzana Kunová or Mgr. Eva Trabalíková (Pavilion AE, 3rd floor, room 304).
In case of technical problems while completing the application form online you should contact the Helpdesk portal STUDY on working days from 8.30 to 15.30 on Helpdesk portal Studies Abroad (hotline: 0907 551 404; email@example.com).
The procedure for completing the online application:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates on traineeship mobility register on www.studyabroad.sk. After the registration a confirmation of the registration and an activation link will be sent to an email address presented by the student. Subsequently, the student can log in and fill in the application form.
NOTE: If you have already registered and completed application form for ERASMUS+ study mobility, next times you do not have to register, but you directly log in as registered participant!
Step 2: Completing the application form
A student fills in the required information in the application form on the website https://www.studyabroad.sk/.
The explanatory notes to some of the requested data:
- Nationality, ethnicity: an important note because of official records
- Specialization: specify the study branch
- E-mail: private e-mail (or the one you preferably use) - there you'll receive notifications or calls to complete materials and so on.
CAUTION! International Relations Office can communicate with you also through the school e-mail!
- Study year: in academic year 2015/2016
- In the section “Institution” you select from the organizations of your university, choose the possibility “Another organization” and complete the information: name, country, address, web page, contact person e-mail
- In the "Notes" you can write comments like: I work for ESN or other student organization at SUA. I represent my school in sports ... etc.
After validation of the accuracy of the data provided (button VALIDATE), you can add annexes
Step 3: Uploading the annexes
- transcript of records for all previous study years confirmed by the Study Department - mandatory annex
- motivation letter in a foreign language - mandatory annex
- CV in Slovak language - mandatory annex
- consent to the processing of personal data - mandatory annex
- Invitation letter from the host institution, respectively preliminary approval of the traineeship received by e-mail - mandatory annex
- mandatory annex for PhD. students - confirmation from the supervisor allowing the participation on traineeship mobility
Step 4: Submitting the application form together with the annexes
After completing the Application form and inserting all the annexes the student presses the button “Send” and the application status changes from "New" to “Sent” and then the International Relations Office will access to its formal inspection and, if necessary, send it back for reprocessing or to move to the selection. When the application form does not meet the criteria, the status changes to "Not accepted”. In this case the student doesn´t proceed into the selection procedure. When the application form meets the criteria for mobility, the status changes to „Accepted“ and proceeds to the next step, which is the selection procedure.
Step 5: Delivering the documents in printed form to International Relations Ofiice of SUA in Nitra
You have to present the following documents in printed form (in one copy):
- printed and signed application form, which had been filled in online at https://studyabroad.sk
- structured CV in Slovak language
- motivation letter in the language you will communicate in during the courses (addressed to the university or enterprise in which you are interested in a traineeship)
- transcript of records, including the winter semester 2017/2018 confirmed by the Study Department
- consent to the processing of personal data
- invitation letter from the host institution (respectively preliminary approval of the traineeship received by e-mail)
- confirmation from the supervisor (only PhD. students)
WE ACCEPT ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS!!!
III. SELECTION PROCESS
1. The selection criteria
- Study results
- Knowledge of a foreign language
2. The selection procedure
The selection procedure for the recruitment of Erasmus traineeship mobility will launch the International Relations Office and will realize on the faculty, the selection committee will establish a faculty coordinator. Applicants will be informed in advance by an e-mail about the venue and the date of the selection procedure.
Preliminary results of the selection procedure will be published on the website of SUA in the section of International co-operation.
The final list of selected candidates will be published after receiving the information about the amount of a grant from the National Agency SAAIC.