Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development - Call for Papers
by Lujza Záhoráková
We would like to announce the Call for Papers for the "Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development" 2014 (vol.3) no.1.
Please note that only the papers with the focus on the issues of the Visegrad countries and cooperating regions in the area of sustainable development and bioeconomy and especially on the following topics can be published:
- Integrated Bioeconomy at global, European, regional and local levels
- Sustainable management of natural resources and sustainable agri-food production
- Sustainability, traceability and food security in the supply chains
- Global sustainable development and its challenges
- Climate change mitigation, land degradation and biodiversity
- Green economy agenda and institutional framework
- Renewable resources of energy
- Rural, agricultural and forestry development
- Entrepreneurship, international trade and innovations
Deadline for submitting the papers is February 15, 2014. Papers are to be sent to the Managing Editor of the Journal, Prof.Dr.Ing. Elena Horska (Elena.Horska@gmail.com)
Attached please find instructions for authors.