Student mobility

tl_files/download/Pictures/Zahranicie/zahranicne mobility/EU flag-Erasmus+_vect_POS.jpg
Once you have been selected by your home university, please send us the following:
  • LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR STUDIES   section BEFORE MOBILITY signed by the student and home university. You can also use the Learning agreement form of your home university instead. You can find the courses offered in English in the LIST OF COURSES - there you can see titles of courses and then you can read deeper information in course catalogue. 
           What to write in the Learning Agreement?
            the period of mobility is usually Sept-Jan for winter semester and Feb-June in summer semester;
            please do not fill in responsible person for signature (we will do that);
            please do not fill in the faculty or the department (we will do that).
  • OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS in English from your previous studies at home university

  • LANGUAGE CERITICATE OR CONFIRMATION  from language department of your home university  - English skills at level B2 of the Common European Framework of languages is requried.


  • PASSPORT DETAILS (non EU students): Passport number, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry, Nationality

  • APPLICATION FOR ACCOMODATION (if you want to live in our dormitory)

For the WINTER semester or whole academic year:  JUNE 15
For the SUMMER semester:  SEPTEMBER 30
All application documents have to be sent within the deadlines to the International Relations Office of Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra by email or by post (if original signatures are required by your home university):
Eva Trabalíková,
International Relations Office,
Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra
Trieda Andreja Hlinku 2
949 76 Nitra
Slovak Republic