REGISTRATION AT THE UNIVERSITY
- Acceptance letter or other proof of being accepted as an exchange student/staff at SUA in Nitra
- Passport (Non-EU citizens) or national ID card (EU citizens)
- Copy of entry visa (Non-EU citizens if applicable)
- Copy of Health insurance valid in Slovak Republic during the ENTIRE period of stay
- Printed picture of you (size 3x3 cm) for the accommodation card
- Passport size picture in electronic form for the student card
- 13 EUR deposit for student card
- 9 EUR per semester for internet connection
How to get SUA Student card (for canteen, entrance to certain buildings):
- pay the deposit 13 EUR - room no. 105, pavilion AE, 1st floor, Mrs. Lucia Candráková, Mo-Fri 8:30 - 11:00
- go to Card Office - room no. 408, pavilion AE, 4th floor, Mrs. Gabriela Hvizdova, Mo-Fri 7:30 – 15:30
- bring the receipt of the payment and passport size picture in electronic form
NOTE: At the end of your stay you can return the card and the receipt of the payment to collect the deposit back in the same office where you paid (room no.105, pavilion AE, 1st floor, Mrs. Lucia Candráková, Mo-Fri 8:30 - 11:00)
The card is active the next day and credit can be uploaded in a cash desk office in Anton Bernolak dormitory, Tr. A. Hlinku 38, Nitra. At the reception turn left, the cash desk office will be on your left side, behind the glass door.
How to get Internet connection in your room:
- pay the fee - room no. 105, pavilion AE, 1st floor, Mrs. Lucia Candráková, Mo-Fri 8:30 - 11:00
- bring the receipt of the payment to the IT Office - room n.316, pavilion AS (building of the Faculty of Economics and Management), left wing 3rd floor, Mr. Karol Kania or Mr. Ján Fráter
Cable connection in the dormitory
REGISTRATION WITH THE PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
Reporting residence at the Immigration Police Office is not necessary if you live in the SUA dormitory, they will report you automatically.
In case of accomodation outside university dormitories EU citizens must report within 10 days after arrival into SR, non-EU citizens must report within 3 days after arrival in Slovak Republic at the local Immigration Police Office (Oddelenie cudzineckej polície), Kalvárska 2, 949 01 Nitra.
Monday 7:30 - 12:00 13:00 - 15:00,
Wednesday 7:30-12:00 13:00 - 16:30,
Friday 7:30 - 12:00
Form for Reporting of residence (Hlásenie pobytu)
For stays longer than than 90 days in one half-year citizens of Non-EU countries must apply for Temporary Residence Permit.