Board of Trustees
SUA Board of Trustees supports and strengthens the links between the university and society as regulated by law. The Board applies and promotes the public interest in the activities of the university, especially in the management of property and funds.
Members nominated by the Minister of Education
- doc. Ing. Jozef Dvonč, CSc. - Chairman
- Ing.Štefan Adam
- Ing. Stanislav Becík, PhD.
- Ing. Ľuboš Bíly
- Ing. Štefan Chudoba, PhD.
- Ing. Ladislav Kollár
Members nominated by the SUA Rector
- doc. Ing. Milan Belica, PhD. – Vice-Chairman
- Ing. Pavol Hudec
- Ing. Timotej Husár, CSc.
- Ing. Gabriel Csollár
- Ing. Tibor Lőrincz
- Akad. arch. Ing. Ladislav Švihel
A member appointed by the employee part of the SUA Academic Senate
doc. Ing. Jana Lendelová, PhD.
A member appointed by the student part of the SUA Academic Senate
Ing. Tatiana Svetlanská