First Visegrad doctoral symposium
by Lujza Záhoráková
We are glad to announce the first call for papers and to invite you to participate in the first Visegrad scientific doctoral symposium Multifunctionality and Regional Development that will be held on October 3- 5, 2013 at the Szent István University in Gödöllö, Hungary.
More information about the symposium will be available in June 2013 at www.vua.uniag.sk.
Abstract, containing the title, 5 keywords, no more than 250 words and contact details of the authors (name, surname, university, e-mail address) should be sent to: Dr. Henrietta Nagy, associate professor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Topics will cover:
- Multifunctionality, agriculture and agrarian policy
- Multifunctionality, regional development and regional policies
- Sustainability, business and tourism
- Economic growth, technology for sustainability and environmental concerns
- Biodiversity, biotechnologies and sustainable growth
- Ethics for a sustainable society, food safety and nutrition, CSR and social marketing concept
- Other topics related to the conference theme.
Registration and abstract submission: June 23, 2013
Notification of authors: June 30, 2013
Full paper submission and registration fee payment: July 31, 2013
Registration fee 130 EUR covers the conference participation, conference package, conference lunches and gala dinner.