Call for Abstracts 6th CASEE Conference
by Lujza Záhoráková
“Latest Trends in Bioeconomy in Danube Region” - 24th – 26th May, 2015 - Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
The CASEE Board and the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra kindly invite all staff members and PhD students from CASEE universities to submit an abstract oral/ poster presentation for the 6th CASEE conference “Latest Trends in Bioeconomy in Danube Region”.
from October 1, 2014 to December 10, 2014
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted!
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- All papers selected will be published on the CASEE website; all posters selected will be printed.
- Abstracts and papers/posters must be written in English.
- Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper/poster, essential results and a brief conclusion. If only abstracts are submitted, the authors are advised not to make them too short or too general (1500 – 3500 characters, including spaces).
- 3-5 keywords should be written added, separated by commas.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
The abstracts of all oral presentations and posters will be published in a book of abstracts.
Deadline for paper submission: April 15, 2015